The Family Oasis Holiday Homes are all located in the “Golden Triangle” of Broadbeach Waters, here on the Gold Coast. What makes the “Golden Triangle” distinct is that the waterways are much wider and more tidal than the many of the other canals in Broadbeach and Mermaid Waters, which makes them ideal for kayaking, fishing and wide water views.
On the map you can see the series of small islands and peninsulas that east extend from Rio Vista Boulevard and make up the Golden Triangle.
Broadbeach Waters has an abundant number of homes located on the canals which attracts boaties and water lovers. Being on the doorstep of Broadbeach central provides exclusive lifestyle opportunities. Centrally located behind Jupiters Casino and Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Broadbeach Waters is less than a 10 minute walk to the beachfront, Oasis Shopping Centre and the many licensed clubs, bars, restaurants and cafes in the Broadbeach Mall are just minutes away.
Broadbeach Waters lets you enjoy all the excitement of the Gold Coast with the theme parks on the Gold Coast corridor only 25 minutes drive north and a choice of 13 international golf courses and additional public courses in the vicinity.
– Pacific Fair is the Gold Coasts premiere shopping mall with 250 specially shops. It is a about 10-15 minute walk from the homes.
– Robina Town Centre is a 10 minute drive.
– Harbour Town Discount Outlet Shops are a 20 minute drive.
– Golden Beaches (10-15 minute walk)
– Jupiters Casino – runs 24 hours a day (10-15 minute walk)
– Gold Coast Convention Centre (10-15 minute walk)
– Dream World/Movie World/Wet n Wild and the Outback Spectacular (30 minute drive) & Seaworld (10-15 minute drive)
– Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary (20 minute drive)
– Pacific Fair Cinemas (10 minute walk)
– If you are a golfer then you are in the right place! There are approximately 30 golf courses locally.
– If surfing lessons are on the itinerary you can do them at our local beach. (15 minute walk)
– Cararra Markets are open every weekend (5 minute drive)
Broadbeach is the restaurant capital of the Gold Coast. Some local favourites include Moo Moo’s, Lauxes, Mario’s, Sopranos, Chiang Mai Thai, and many more to choose from.
– Jupiters Casino is a world class casino. It also has numerous bars and pubs. Open till late.
– ‘East’ nightclub is within walking distance.